Saturday, 3rd October 2020
How To Block Someone On Facebook Messenger?
Imagine that someone who is not your friend sends you a message on Facebook messenger or you have been chatting with a friend and the conversation turned sour or went down a road you have no control over and you want to block or bar that person from sending messages and reaching out to you on Facebook messenger.
We have decided to show you how to block someone on your Facebook messenger. Follow the steps below:
- Log on to your Facebook Messenger using your Facebook email ID and password.
- Select and tap on the person whom you want to block. As a result, the contact information of that person will be shown to you.
- At the upper right side on the app, you will see “Name of Selected Person” with an arrow pointing rightwards. Tap on it.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see the “Block” option. Tap on it.
- Tap on “Block this person on Facebook”.
- As a result, the Facebook app will be opened, opening the Facebook profile of that person. At the upper right corner of that person’s profile, you will see an opened box with an arrow pointing upwards. Tap on it. When the sub-menu appears, tap on “Block”.
- Confirm the message by tapping on “Block”.
Now, that person can neither send you any messages on Facebook Messenger, nor see your Facebook profile.
You have now learned how to block someone on the Facebook Messenger app.
We are delighted to educate the general public on some certain information that could help and guide them in some situations concerning the Internet. So, we will appreciate, if you let us know if these tips were helpful to you or not. We are committed to helping improve the content we deliver and it is guided with whatever feedback we are given. Thank you!
Facebook Comments Box