Finding it difficult to reset my Facebook password because I can’t access the email or mobile phone number on my account.
Here are some things you can try to get back into your account so you can reset your password.
Try logging in with an alternate email or phone number
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account.
If you don’t know what alternate information you have:
- Go to facebook.com/login/identity and follow the instructions.
- Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Learn how to reset your password once you get back into your account.
Try to recover your email account
- If you signed up for Facebook with your email, contact your email service provider to regain access to the email on your Facebook account. For example, many email service providers have a Trouble signing in? option on their sign-in screen.
- If you regain access to your email, you can finish the steps to reset your password.
Try troubleshooting your mobile phone number
- If you signed up with your mobile number, check out these mobile phone number login tips
Do let us know if this guide work by hitting our comment box
Facebook Comments Box