Facebook Tag List | How to tag People or Pages in Photos on Facebook: With over 2 billion members, you’re obviously not the first person who succumb to peer pressure — or curiosity — and sign up to join the busy Facebook community! Here you are!!
Please check out: How Do You Delete a Page on Facebook?
I’ve been plugged in for years, but it’s only in the last year or so that I started to find it interesting and fun. Prior to that, it was basically the same people who I interact with in other forums and mailing lists, so there wasn’t much news. Now I keep in touch with dozens of friends who otherwise are far beyond my usual circles.
It’s actually pretty easy to tag people or pages to also connect with your photo updates, but if you want to do it right, ensure that you are tagging the right people. If you tag people on photos there are not interested in – they will untag themselves from your photo and if they don’t know how to remove themselves from your photo tag, they’ll find you to be annoying and will either report or block you.
Tag people or Pages in photos?
You can tag people or Pages in your own or someone else’s photos if the person or Page has allowed others to tag it.
To tag people or Pages in a photo:
- Click the photo to expand it
- Hover over the photo and click Tag Photo at the bottom
- Click the person in the photo and start typing their name
- Choose the full name of the person or Page you want to tag when it appears
- Click Done Tagging
If you want to tag people or Pages in multiple photos in an album at once:
- Go to the album
- Click Tag at the top right
- Enter the name of a person or Page to tag
- Click each photo you want to tag with that name
- Click Save Tags when you’re finished
- Repeat this process for each person or Page you’d like to tag
You can tag up to 50 people or Pages in a photo.
Keep in mind that when you tag someone in a photo, that person’s friends may also see, like, or comment on the photo.
Recently, Facebook ensures that if you tag a photo that was not uploaded by a friend, the person who uploaded the photo will need to approve the tag before the tag can work.