Facebook Marketplace 2021: How To Buy Stuff On Facebook Marketplace
Buying stuff on Facebook Marketplace is actually pretty easy.
- Tap on the Marketplace icon. A full page of photo listings will appear.
- You can scroll through to see what has been posted or search for specific items by typing in a keyword in the blue search bar.
- You can modify the LOCATION of your search by tapping on the “Change” button in the upper right-hand corner of the app, just above the picture listings.
- When you search for a specific item, you can also modify the PRICE or CATEGORY you want to search under by tapping on the “Add Filter” button in the upper left-hand corner, just above the photo listings.
- Once you find an item that interests you, tap on it. More information and the price will appear.
- You will have the option to “Make an Offer” or “Message the Seller” if you have questions about the item.
- If you decide you want to purchase it, like on Craigslist, you and the seller then work out how you will pay and receive the item.
- If you’ve put in an offer on several items, you can check for messages or responses in the “Your Items” tab at the right-hand corner of the Marketplace.
We hope and consider that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support through sharing this article along with your buddies, families, and household who are probably in a dire need of this help on Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram using the share button on this web page.