This is the new guide and steps on how to log in from your Instagram account to your Facebook account.
Instagram is currently one of the most commonly used platforms for social media. Clicks from a billion users worldwide are fun. That’s huge now. After Instagram was bought by Facebook in 2012, an integration within the app was made to allow users to access their Facebook account from the app. On both iOS and Android devices, this guide uncovers the steps involved in getting that done.
Instagram Login Using Facebook Account
- Visit the Instagram website via https://www.instagram.com/
- Click on the “Login with Facebook” button.
- Enter your Facebook login details in the appropriate tabs provided and hit the “Log in” button.
- Click the “OK” button on the bottom right corner afterwards to grant Instagram permission to access your account.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the process.
Some issues may arise while trying to execute the Instagram login with Facebook procedure. Don’t panic. There are hacks to solve such issues.
First, you’ll want to uninstall and install your Instagram app. Faucet to release the app, choose to register and then tap on “Use Facebook information“. Once that is completed, click “OK” to allow Facebook to make use of Instagram.
That should take care of any issues you may have had.