We’ve covered how to get to Facebook’s Marketplace before, and now let’s look at Facebook Marketplace Settings. As they use the app, FB users come across numerous problems. The marketplace is now one of Facebook’s most trendy utilities, and from time to time, problems occur when users want to answer those questions. You can do any of the following below with Marketplace Customer Service;
- Report a buyer or seller.
- Get answers as regards FB Marketplace.
- Fix issue associated with Marketplace not working on your device.
One thing you should understand about FB is that its customer service platform controls all their other services.
Facebook Marketplace Customer Service – How To Fix Facebook Marketplace Not Working
When you have any complaints concerning the FB Marketplace, you can report it by following the procedures below:
- Do go to Marketplace FB Page here via your default browser
- Click “Need Help Accessing Marketplace”
- Tap the link below which say “Click Here”
- Then you can lay your complaints and get them fixed
To make things even easier for yourself, you can go to Facebook help center here like you do when you need help with anything regarding FB. It takes you directly to the Facebook Help Center. Now, you have no reason to get scared when your Marketplace Service isn’t working.
Facebook Marketplace Settings Free Guide – Turn on and Off Marketplace Notification
When you visit FB Marketplace, have in mind that you can adjust your settings by navigating your way to your account settings. Well, on Marketplace, you can set your account the way you want most especially when you want to be seen by a specific set of individuals. To turning on or off your notification to know when you have a buyer who is interested in your products, just follow the processes below:
- Log in to your account.
- Click the drop-down found at the top right of your page.
- At the left sidebar, click “Notifications”.
- Tap “Facebook”.
- Scroll all the way down to Marketplace.
- Click “Edit”.
- Besides the notification type, click on or off.
- Finally, select the one you want (on or off).
And that’s it on Facebook marketplace settings. Do contact Facebook support should you need any assistance regarding your marketplace.