Facebook Group can only be deleted by the Group admin. Individual members can not delete a group created by another except they have the right to do. Recommendation: Consider archiving your group. You can undo delete and restart your group when you have sufficient time and resources to manage your group . Once you delete your group, you’ll never be able to recover or undo delete again . That’s all that’s required to
Delete Facebook Group : How To Delete My Facebook Group Permanently
Delete Facebook Group : How to Delete My Facebook Group Permanently True, when you started your Facebook Group you hoped to keep it updated with new members signing in and the brand awareness increasing as fast as you can imagine but along the way, you got entangled with other tasks that do not give you enough time to build your Facebook group to the level you had previously imagined. So finally boils down to deleting the group.
See Source Article: How to Delete Facebook Group
How To Delete Remove A Facebook Group
Recommendation: Consider archiving your group. To archive your group, it means you are at the liberty to undo delete and restart your group when you have sufficient time and resources to manage your group.
- Do you know you can permanently delete your old Facebook?
- Have you removed your phone number on Facebook?
Steps To Delete Your Facebook Group
- Go to the group you want to delete and click Members below the cover photo
- Click on the gear icon next to each member’s name and select Remove from Group (Repeat this until your remove all group members)
- Finally, Select Leave Group next to your name.
- Confirm delete Group.
No.. I Prefer Putting My Group On Archive
- Go to the group you want to archive and click below the cover photo
- Select Archive Group
- Click Confirm
Checkout: How To Delete Photo On Facebook
That’s all that’s required to delete and archive Facebook group. Please help us share this article.