What are your 10 laws of manhood?
- Take control — Manliness isn’t in your height or being ripped. It’s your ability to take action instead of waiting for other people to do it.
- Know the rule of exchange — If you don’t receive back the respect and time you give to someone, walk the fuck away!
- Be financially smart — Nothing is sexier than having money in the bank. Develop high-income skills, curb your spending, learn to invest.
- Have a strong posture — Your posture can make or break your first impression. Forward head posture, hunchbacks can get you labeled as a nerd
- Don’t submit to peer pressure — Don’t smoke, drink, party because others want you to. Make decisions based on what you like.
- Be confident with humility — Weak men criticize others to feel good whereas true confidence lies in supporting others.
- Make eye-contact — It’s repulsive when you don’t have the guts to look people in the eye. Keep eye-contact until they look away.
- Solve problems — Problems are inevitable in life. Instead of freaking out like a chicken, stay calm and act rationally.
- Be bold — Have the balls to say what you mean. Nobody likes your ‘fake-nice’ gestures.
- Don’t be needy — You shouldn’t need that girl or group of friends. Have a life of your own. Goals you are committed to.
Facebook Comments Box