Just as we need food for survival and sustenance. Cars also need fuel to carry out their operation. It is true that recently built cars are being modernized. Which means that they are being charged up and not refilled.
However, when speaking about fuel refilled cars, you need to know the ones that consume a lot of fuel for sustenance.
Knowledge is power. And if you want to acquire that power then you need to keep on scrolling.
Here is a list of cars with high fuel consumption.
5 Cars With High Fuel Consumption
Here is a list of cars with high fuel consumption
High Fuel Consumption cars – Ferrari GTC4Lusso
You can call the GTC4Lusso whatever nice name you want but definitely not any name that rhymes with “mule sufficient”.
- It has a 6.3-liter V-12 engine that consumes a lot of fuel. It is an all-wheel-drive car. The car has room for four occupants but with only two doors.
- This makes it the only family-oriented Ferrari in the line-up of the Italian automaker for now. Even though they added two more seats to the car.
- It still got its speedy performance as the seat doesn’t detract anything from its performance. The V-12’s 208 mph confirms this.
- This Ferrari is not only extremely fast and ferocious. It is also a very comfortable car.
- This car is surely going to be a great experience.
- It also has another compatible model which is the GTC4Lusso T. This GTC4Lusso T offers a smaller but also powerful turbocharged V-8 and rear-wheel drive.
- This GTC4Lusso T also offers a room for only two doors just like the GTC4Lusso.
- Though the twin-turbocharged V-8 engine of the GTC4Lusso T is 78 horsepower less compared to the V-12.
- However, it has more available torque at lower engine speed compared to the V-12.
- Both of them have the same options and features and are also equally well-equipped and comfortable to ride even though their engine and drivetrain differ.
- The main difference between these two powerful cars is majorly their powertrains.
- As the GTC4Lusso is powered by a naturally aspirated 6.3 liter V-12, while a twin-turbocharged 3.9-liter V-8 is what is powering the Lusso T.
- The engine of both of them is mated to dual-clutch seven-speed Auto transmissions that quick shifts and executes crisp.
- However, Lusso’s engine drives on all-four-wheels while a rear-wheel-drive is whats available for a Lusso T. The Lusso has a record of 12 Mpg while driving in the city and 17 Mpg on the highway.
To make it more precise let us go to its features, specs, and price.
Features of the GTC4Lussso
- 680 at 8,000 rpm Horsepower
- 6.3L V-12 Engine
- 514 at 5,750 rpm Torque
- Trim Leather sit
- Navigation system
- Rain-sensing/windshield wipers. etc…
When talking about being fuel-efficient, the Bugatti Chiron ties for an absolute worst fuel economy among all the vehicles on the list for 2020. With just 11 miles per gallon.
Chiron owners will spend $7.34 to drive just 25 miles says by the EPA. This car we are talking about is a car with a six-figure amount.The price tag for the Chiron is heading close to $3 million dollars. The exterior design of this car signifies both power and performance. And also it has a standard 1500 horsepower which endows it with extreme acceleration capabilities.
Though it has a minimum storage space. It also has an endowed cabin. It lacks amenities such as infotainment screen and driver-assistance technology. Chiron qualifies as an all-round performance machine.
A couple of new amenities has been added by Bugatti to the Chiron for the 2020 model.
The Chiron is being powered by an 8.0-liter 16 cylinder powerplant. The monster engine employs four turbochargers in order to generate a 1500 horsepower and also 1180 lb of torque.
They claim that the Bugatti can go up to 0-60 Mph in just 2.3 seconds. And that it has a top speed of 261 Mph. If your thirst for speed isn’t quenched by the Chiron then you will need to step up to the Chiron Super Sport 300+.
They equipped this model with a more slightly active version of the base powerplant. Thus producing 1578 horsepower.
It clicked a record-setting of 304.773 Mph when taken to its extreme at the track by the test driver Andy Wallace.
Power is in all-four-wheels by a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
The Bugatti Chiron achieves mileage of 9 Mpg in the city and 14 Mpg on the highway.
Ford Shelby GT500 Mustang
This car is quite affordable but also a fuel burner. Ford calls it the most powerful and fastest Mustang of all time even at its price.
It can go all the way from 0-60 Mph in just 3.3 seconds. This was all thanks to its 760 horsepower and 625 lb-ft of torque.
The Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 combines the performance of modern sports-car with the presence of a legendary muscle-car.
Its supercharged V-8 engine that disposes of out a 760 horsepower is what aids in its fastness.
It possesses a quick-shifting seven-speed dual-clutch which is automatic. Optional Carbon Wheels, aerodynamic aids, and track tires are also available for drivers who want to get the most from the monster Mustang.
It is the Mustang with the best performance among the mustangs to ever exit the Ford assembly plant.
The EPA estimation on the cars Fuel efficiency is 14 Mpg when combined. But when classified, it is 12 Mpg in the city and 18 Mpg on the highway.
This is a luxurious four-seat convertible that has its gas-guzzling performance numbers. It also has a lot of driver-assistance features.
This beauty paradise can goes from 0-60 Mph in just 4.3 seconds. using the word very comfortable will be an understatement.
It has an eight-speed automatic transmission. It can use GPS information to change its shifting of gears based on if the car is going around the corners, uphills, or downhills.
Even with all of its comfort, it still can’t be considered as being fuel-efficient.
It uses a Twin-turbocharged 6.6-liter V-12 which pumps out 563 horsepower. Thus making the Dawn as fast and fleet just as it is pretty.
It moves in a way that even when driving over a hard pothole, the driver won’t feel it.
Rolls Royce Cullinan
This car is for the rich who don’t have any problem with spending cash. It is a luxuriating SUV made by Rolls Royce.
This car made the company wealthier once it went on sale. It is the first-ever SUV made by Rolls-Royce. Dawn is powered by an effortless twin-turbo V-12 engine and also floats on an air suspension that is adjustable.
The cabin is total bliss with extremely comfortable seats and passenger space.
You can develop the environment even further with myriad personalization options. Without a doubt, I would say that the 2020 Rolls Royce is the fanciest SUV on the planet so far.
Though its cost is high as expected, even though it is a high fuel consumption car.
The power train is estimated by the EPA to consume 12 Mpg in the city and 20 Mpg on the highway, which is quite high.