These are what my grandfather told me:
1. Give them something free more than 2-3 times.
And you will know their true character.
2. Observe whether they ask questions for gossip or growth.
3. Observe whether their words and deeds are consistent.
If not, don’t listen to them.
4. Through your intuition, your intuition is your limbic brain’s response to subconscious cues that your conscious brain is not aware of.
So, sometimes trust your first instinct.
5. How do they treat waiters and subordinates?
How does he treat a person who does not harm his interests?
This reveals his nature.
6. The way they treat criticism.
If a person can’t accept the criticism from others, or even be furious, he may be very conceited.
7. In his social circle, birds of a feather flock together.
He is what his friends are like.
8. Their body language unless he has been trained to hide his body language, you can read this person’s heart from his body language.
For example, looking down at the floor during an interview or a date is a sign of tension.
9. How is his money distributed?
Does he spend his money on playing games, eating, drinking and playing, or on future investment?
This can reveal his values.
You can find out whether your values are appropriate.
10. Look at his reaction under pressure.
A person’s character is influenced by his primitive family.
Under normal conditions, he may be able to disguise himself, but under some stress conditions, his original character will be reflected.