Well since you’ve clicked on this post, I will take it that you wish to learn more about the service from Google. The service is very beneficial, so I will advise you to pay attention in other to learn more.
In this article, I will be providing with you the relevant information that you’d like to know about the Ads editor service. However, you can learn from the Google Ads Editor Website.
Google Ads Editor
Google Ads Editor is a free Google Ads campaign management application that takes just seconds to install and use. The process required to use the app is simple, start by downloading one or more accounts.
Then make changes offline and also upload the changes to the Google Ads. With this application, you can actually save your time and it makes it easier to make changes in bulk.
This service can be used for different reasons or let’s say, it can be used to do lots of things. Any advertiser using Google Ads with any size account can use this service. But it’s especially useful for accounts with multiple campaigns and a long list of ads.
How Google Ads Editor Works
The service works easy for all to understand and use. It is also free. Here are some of the things you can do with this service;
- Files can be exported and imported to share proposals or make changes to an account.
- There are bulk editing tools to use in order to make multiple changes quickly.
- Manage, edit, and also view multiple accounts at the same time.
- View statistics for all campaigns.
- Users can replace and search text across ad campaigns or groups that are done on the service.
- Items can be moved or copied between campaigns and groups.
- Changes can be undone or redo while editing campaigns.
- Changes can be made in the draft before uploading it to your account.
- Keep on working even when you’re offline.
There’s a lot you can do with the Editor. Once you start making use of the application, you can sign in and make changes to the account.
Six Steps to Using Ads Editor
Though the service is simple to use, let’s look at the steps involved in using the Ads Editor. First, download one or more accounts. Then make the changes online or offline. Here are the steps involved;
- Review your Google Ads Editor Settings.
- Download an account.
- Make important changes to the account.
- Share the changes. It is optional.
- Check the changes.
- Lastly, post the changes.
Google Ads Editor Download
The application is free and also easy to download and set up. In order to start your download, start by viewing the system requirements before proceeding. Click on the link provided https://ads.google.com/home/tools/ads-editor/. Once the page is loaded, hit on the blue “Download Google Ads Editor” icon. Then follow the on-screen instructions that would be displayed to commence. After that, download a Google Ads Account.
Download Google Ads in Google Ads Editor
Like I said earlier, you can download one or more Ads accounts. Wondering how you can do that? Follow the guidelines below;
Download Ads Account in Google Ads Editor
- On the page, click on “Accounts” to open the accounts manager. Then hit on “Add”.
- Type in the account email address and password and click on “Next”.
- Then select the part of the account you’d like to download.
- If you wish to select a subset of campaigns quickly, make use of the links at the bottom of the dialog.
- Then click on “Ok”.
The account would be downloaded. After this, you can expand the account and campaigns.
- Click on “Accounts” to open the manager page.
- Then select a different account from the one you’re currently viewing. Or you can simply add if you haven’t added any.
- Click “Open”.
Download Manager Accounts;
- Click on “Accounts” to open the page.
- Then click on “Add”. Fill in your manager’s account address and password.
- Hit “Next”.
- A list of managed accounts alongside account description or campaign name would be displayed.
- Select the account you want and click open.
- Choose the parts you wish to download and click open.
Just like that, it would be download. Repeat these same steps for others you’d like to download.