- Never look back unless you are planning to go that way. —Henry David Thoreau
- Never treat time as you have an unlimited supply. What you can do now, don’t do it later. You can save a lot believe me.
- Never say more than what is necessary. Sometimes, one word is more powerful than tons of useless explanations.
- Never blame anybody for your mistakes and failures.
- Never get married while you’re going to college. It’s hard to get a start if a prospective employer finds you’ve already made one mistake.
- Never do anything when you are in a temper, for you will do everything wrong.
- Never do anything against conscience even if the state demands it.
- Never continue in a job you don’t enjoy. If you don’t like it, stop doing it.
- Never pretend to be something you’re not.
- Never ruin an apology with an excuse. Say sorry and mean it without “but’s”.
Bonus 1: Never think you know all. Though others may flatter you, retain the courage to say, “I am ignorant.”
Bonus 2: Never swallow anything whole. You never know which part is rotten.
Bonus 3: Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Bonus 4: Never be in a hurry when making decisions, the consequences of which will be around for a long time.
Bonus 5: Never take the advice of someone who has not had your kind of trouble.
Never take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night 😀