The ever-popular and most widely used social media networking site, Facebook, has now announced that its platform is has being transformed from been a platform for chat and stories alone, it has also introduced the Facebook Marketplace App! The arrival and launching of this marketplace on Facebook is an amazing feature that now gives lots of people the chance to buy, sell and engage in business transactions with so many other people online at their comfort.
Just as it is well known to us all that Facebook is a platform through which people from far and near get connected and interact with each other. And also, a way through which people connect is the buying and selling of products with one another. Facebook has recently added the marketplace feature, which has exploded on the platform.
This marketplace is a convenient and easy platform where you can buy and sell items around you and far away. People who want to buy are allowed to preview items on sale and search for any item of their choice.
What Does the Facebook Marketplace App Do?
The Facebook Marketplace App is actually a digital marketplace unlike the real on which is located in a particular location, Facebook marketplace is located in the air which can reach a large number of people at the same time, it is a platform on Facebook where several different users from around and far away can come together to trade, buy and sell items. However, after the marketplace serves as a place where sellers showcase the items and prices, and buyer preview these items and engage in discussion with the seller, but every other transaction is therefore continued outside the app. This marketplace lets you to;
- Look for items to buy.
- Discover items on sale by location or class.
- Create images and listings of items you have for sale.
- Set custom prices and items for your products.
- Send messages to buyer or sellers in order to proceed with transactions.
- Have a view of the previous transaction that have taken place.
The Facebook app does not actually take responsibility for managing the transactions for items, users and customers are the ones to work that out by themselves.
Who Can Use the Facebook Marketplace App?
It is good to note that Facebook Marketplace App is now available for both iPhone and Android users of about 18 years and above. Anyone who has engaged in this before is definitely able to testify that this marketplace is free to sell, buy and trade products.
However, the marketplace for desktop and PCs is not yet, but it is pinned on the ground to an uncertain time though.
How to Use Facebook Marketplace App
Get these lovely Stilettos on marketplace
- Open your Facebook on your phone.
- At the top of the app, click on the Store icon.
- Click on “Categories” at the top.
- Select the type of item you want to view.
- Browse the marketplace for the item you want.
- Click on your preferred item to get more details.
- Click on “ASK FOR DETAILS”.
- If you are really interested in the product and want to purchase it, click on “Message”.
- Click on “Save”.
Sell on the Marketplace
- Open the Facebook app and click on the Store icon at the top of the page.
- At the top left side, click on “Sell”.
- Select a type or category for the product you want to sell.
- Add the images of the items you have on sale.
- Type a title for the item.
- Enter the price of items.
- Click on “NEXT”.
- Make a choice of the groups you would like to advertise your marketplace to
- Click on “POST”.
I hope this article has thought you how to Get these lovely Stilettos on marketplace? Kindly share with your friends