Buying and Selling Mobile Phone in New York Marketplace: Facebook marketplace Free is a feature on Facebook available to all Facebook users for free. The marketplace enables the user to buy and sell an item for free. Sometimes, starting up an online shop is expensive for some people, but with Facebook, you get to do that for free. The platform was created free for all users; the only requirement for starting up the shop is having a Facebook account.
Tips For Buying and Selling Mobile Phone in New York Marketplace
Here are some tips you may want to consider when you’re buying or selling Mobile Phone in New York Marketplace.
Tips For Selling Mobile Phone in New York Marketplace
- Clear your personal information from the device to help protect your privacy. If you aren’t sure how to do this, ask the device manufacturer, or search online for helpful information about removing your personal data.
- Write down the device’s serial number or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number. in case you need it later. If you aren’t sure how to find your device’s serial number, ask the device manufacturer or search online for helpful information about it.
- Be clear about the condition of the item. Take and upload as many high-quality photos as you can. Including details about any issues or flaws, and if the item is new or used. You can always edit your listing to change the description or add photos.
- List the actual price you’re asking for the item. Setting the price as $1 or another too-low price can be confusing or misleading for buyers, and goes against our Facebook’s Commerce Policies.
- Get to know the person you’re selling to by visiting their Marketplace profile. You can see their profile picture, any ratings they’ve received from other buyers and sellers, and when their Facebook account was created.
- Meet the buyer in a public place in the daytime, and consider going along with a friend.
- After the sale is complete, mark the item as sold and rate the buyer to help other people who are considering buying or selling to them on Marketplace.
Tips For Buying Mobile Phone in New York Marketplace
- Research the cost of the item you’re looking for, and be cautious about any Mobile Phone with unusually low prices. If a listing price seems too good to be true, it may be a scam. If the seller offers to ship the item rather than meeting in person, keep in mind that you won’t have the chance to verify it.
- Get to know the person you’re buying from by visiting their Marketplace profile. You can see their profile picture, any ratings they’ve received from other buyers and sellers, and how long they’ve been on Facebook.
- Get details about the condition of the item. Ask the seller for more photos and info if needed.
- Meet the seller in a public place in the daytime, and consider bringing a friend. Read more tips for meeting someone from Marketplace in person.
- Make sure the item works as expected before completing the sale. We recommend that you use cash or a peer-to-peer payment method like Messenger payments or PayPal.
- After the sale is complete, rate the seller to help other people who are considering buying or selling to them on Marketplace.
Issues With Buying Or Selling Mobile Phone
If you have a negative experience with someone on Marketplace, you can:
- Block the buyer or seller on Facebook.
- Report the buyer, seller or listing to Facebook.
- Leave a rating for the buyer or seller.
- Contact your local law enforcement if you’re concerned about your physical safety, theft or fraud.
I hope this post on Buying and Selling Mobile Phone in New York Marketplace was helpful?