You must have been seeing some cartoons on the Facebook platform. The Facebook Avatar Maker has been trending on the platform. It was made accessible to only the Facebook mobile application users, and cannot be used by the PC users. Facebook avatar has brought more fun to the Facebook platform as well as other newly made Facebook features. For a while, it has been made available to a few countries including India of recent. But there is no need to worry as it will be made available to other countries soon. It will be of great help if you read more on this article to get your required Facebook avatar information.
Facebook Avatar Maker
The Facebook avatar maker is the Facebook mobile application. Facebook users using windows PC cannot access the Facebook avatar feature. It was made available to only a few countries. But soon will be accessible to all country Facebook users.
Facebook avatar is a new Facebook feature that allows Facebook users to project and display themselves as cartoons on Facebook. This Facebook avatar has made Facebook connection and communication more fun. The Facebook avatar was a recent update found on the Facebook mobile application. You can only access this feature on android and iOS mobile devices. There is no alternative to Facebook link users.
Facebook Avatar Setup
Setting up the Face avatar is easy and understandable. The requirements are just an android or iOS mobile device and a working mobile connection or WIFI. Now you will open your Facebook account to locate the avatar section from the “See More” option on the menu. Choose through series of facial and body customization to make your avatar suit you. Then your avatar is ready to be used on the Facebook app, a profile picture, on messenger, and other social media.
Facebook Sign Up
It is required of you to own a Facebook account before you can create your avatar. If you are a new user, this is how you can create your Facebook account:
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap on Sign Up.
- Provide the required details requested by the account sign up.
- Provide the verification code sent to either your mail or phone number.
- Tap on sign up.
Your account will be created and you will be redirected to your Facebook profile page.
How to Create your Facebook Avatar
Now, you can get to create your very own Facebook avatar using the below procedure:
- Launch the Facebook mobile application.
- Sign in to your already created account.
- On the Facebook homepage, tap on the “Menu Icon”.
- From the menu options, tap on “See More”, then tap on “Avatar” to get started.
- After which you will tap on “Next” and then “Get Started”.
- Select a skin tone of your choice, and get your avatar customized through series of hairstyles and color, and a lot more others.
- After which you will select any outfits of your choice for your avatar.
- Tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen.
- And finally, tap on “Next”, and then “Done” to complete your avatar creation.
You will be asked if you want to make it your temporary profile picture. Skip if you don’t want that. But you can always come to the avatar section from the “See More” option to get your avatar edited.
How to Use Facebook Avatar
As said earlier, users can use the Facebook avatar as a profile picture, as comments, on the messenger app. And also on other social media. Below is how you can use the Facebook avatar:
- Open a chat or a post you would want to use the avatar on.
- Then tap on the smiley icon on the right side of the text section.
- Select the avatar.
- And tap on send on the chat while commenting on posts.
Your avatar will be created according to your decision. You can always return to the avatar section to get more edits on your Facebook avatar.